Wed, Aug 11|
Module 5: Organize
Krama Vinyasa, Peak Postures, Methodology, Sequencing, Cueing, Assisting, Theming & More
Time & Location
Aug 11, 2021, 2:00 PM EDT – Aug 26, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Our fifth 50 hour module teacher training is called ORGANIZE
This training module is ideal for teachers looking to enhance their teaching skills. We will discuss and practice finding our authentic voice, becoming more aware of the room an the needs of our students, expand your vocubulary of cues, and learn multiple techniques on how to design a yoga sequence.
Components of the training:
- How to design the most effective practices for a wide variety needs and goals
- Biomechanical safety and effectiveness in crafting a yoga practice
- Understanding the scope of yoga so that we can impart just how far and wide the potential of yoga is to touch our lives
- Techniques to create specific outcomes for yourself and for your students
Included in this training:
- Vinyasa Krama Intensive
- Peak Posture
- Advanced Assists
- Elevating the Teaching Experience
ACCESSING THE CONTENT
Each session of the program will be pre recorded and made available post the launch date of the module. Each week we will drop the content for the week that you can watch on your own timing.
*Recordings will be available for up to 6 months post launch date.
Module 5: Organize$649.00+$16.23 service fee