Module 1: Begin
Time & Location
About the Event
Our first 50 hour module teacher training is called Begin.
We'll take a deep dive into ancient texts, history and philosophy, and look through the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali thoroughly to grasp a wider perspective of the orginis of yoga. Conversations on tantric yoga, the chakras, and mythology within the practice will be our main focus.
Dani Reidy & Ciara Desmond will be your lead teachers through out this module, and combined, have over 20 years of teaching experience with lead teachers from all over the world.
Get ready to dive deep so that you can be a more informed student and teacher of this work. You'll walk away feeling renewed with knowledge, and greater wisdom, and have a more holistic perspective of the WHY behind your teachings.
- Origins of Yoga utilizing ancient text study
- Tantra - It's Origins and Influence on Modern Day Yoga
- Cakras - A closer look at historical roots of chakras & their application to modern day practice
- The Gunas
- Two 90 minutes Practices with Dani & Ciara including pranyama & meditation
- Introduction to Pranayama & Mantra
- & more..
This is open to both students and teachers. Anyone who is interested in expanding their understanding of yoga from a detailed look at ancient texts. This is the most ideal place to BEGIN your journey.
ALL SESSIONS WILL BE PRE RECORDED & LAUNCH WEEKLY POST START DATE.
*Recordings will be available for up to 6 months post launch date.
- Module 1: Begin$649+$16.23 Service fee$649+$16.23 Service fee0$0